I’ve been looking for a great new bag for a while. When I saw this one on sale in DKNY store I couldn’t not buy it. It was everything I had been looking for. Roomy enough for all my essentials, nude colour that will go with everything and a great price.
So now the big question is: What do I carry around? I thought I’d share..
1. Iphone – can’t imagine my life without it. Cover by Lanvin.
2. Ipad – I have an online job. Like my phone, can’t be without it. Love my new DvF case 🙂
3. Filofax – I’m a bit old-school and still like to write things down.
4. DKNY wallet – have had it for years. It’s starting to wear off but the colour is so perfect I don’t want to give it up.
5. Keys and chewing gums (for obvious reasons)
6. Dior sunglasses. I always carry sunglasses and never umbrella, which probably doesn’t make much sense in England but I have sensitive eyes. And sunglasses are such a good accessory.
7. Business cards – because you never know who you may ran into.
8. Valentino Valentina perfume – for freshening up.
9. Clarins hand cream – have been using it for years and swear by it.
10. At least a couple of lipstick or lipglosses. Usually it’s more.. YSL ones are among faves.
11. Chanel powder – it’s nearly gone but I use it as mirror.
12. Bottle of water. I drink about 3 litres a day. Must-have for me. (I put Vitamin tablets in it that’s why it’s pink – not because I love pink – just a happy coincidence).
13. Sweetner – in case I buy coffee and they don’t have it. Hate sugar (but not sugary things).
These are every day items, but often there’s more.. Magazines, my DSLR, flats for emergencies etc.
Now you know why I need a big bag..
What are your essentials?
Have a stylish day.
Follow Miss Pink on Bloglovin’